Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you as a customer (“you” or the “Customer”) place an order via pixid.se and its related pages, (the “Website”). By placing such an order, an agreement is concluded between you and PIXID AB, company reg. no. SE5592218670, (“we”, “our” or ”PIXID”). Detailed contact information and other information about PIXID are set forth on the Website.
- These general terms and conditions are applicable on all customers, both consumers and businesses, unless otherwise specified in any provisions.
- PIXID does not, in accordance with Swedish law, accept any credit purchases to persons below 18 years of age. PIXID reserves the right to deny or change a Customer’s order (e.g. if the Customer has provided incorrect personal data and/or has any record for non-payment of debt).
- PIXID shall have no liability in case products are sold out, nor for image or typographical errors on the Website, e.g. errors in the product description or technical specification, inaccurate prices and price adjustments (such as changed prices from suppliers, change in currencies) or incorrect information with regards to whether a product is in stock. PIXID is entitled to rectify any such errors and, at any time, to change or update the information. If an inaccurate price has been stated for a product ordered by the Customer, PIXID will naturally notify the Customer accordingly and await the Customer’s approval of the amended price prior to PIXID continuing with the order process. All images on the Website shall be considered solely as illustrations. Such illustrations do not guarantee to reproduce the amount of products the Customer will receive or the exact appearance, function or origin of the product. PIXID is not responsible for any information by third parties provided for on the Website.
- The Website and all its content is owned by PIXID or its licensors. The information is protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of PIXID.
- Contracts and orders
- Please note that nothing in these General Conditions affects a Customer’s mandatory statutory rights under applicable local laws, to the extent that such rights apply to such Customer and cannot be limited or excluded.
- A purchase agreement is concluded when PIXID has confirmed the Customer’s order and the Customer has received an order confirmation from PIXID via e-mail. PIXID encourages the Customer to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with PIXID’s customer service regarding the order. The Customer is entitled to cancel its order up until it has been confirmed by PIXID. If the order is cancelled, PIXID will refund any payments that the Customer or its pay- or credit card company has made to PIXID with regard to the order.
- Customer data etc.
- Prices, fees and payment
- The prices stated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices are presented in [currency] and include Swedish VAT. The prices do not include payment and shipping fees, which are given separately.
- The Customer may pay for its purchase in the manner specified on the Website. Read more about our different payment options and discounts here. PIXID is entitled to charge the Customer immediately after the Customer has placed its order, unless invoicing or any similar payment method has been selected by the Customer and approved by PIXID. Upon invoicing or partial payment, PIXID or its partners may obtain a third party credit report. In such a case you will be informed accordingly. PIXID reserves the right not to offer all payment methods at all times, alternatively change payment method if the selected payment method does not work, for whichever reasons, at the time of fulfilment of the order. Please note that limitations of available payment methods are set forth on the Website.
- Special offers
PIXID may from time to time provide special offers on the Website which may have more favourable conditions than those set forth in these General Conditions, e.g. with regard to payment or extended right of withdrawal. Such conditions will apply for the duration of the special offer and for the specific products set forth by PIXID in connection therewith. PIXID reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw such special offers. Upon termination or withdrawal of a special offer, these General Conditions shall apply without any amendments. Any offers on specific products on the Website are valid only for a limited period of time or until products are sold out.
- Delivery and shipping
- Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days set forth on the Website. Unless otherwise agreed (e.g. in connection with reservation of products not in stock), delivery will be made no later than 30 working days after PIXID has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation. Further information about PIXID’s delivery of products and the conditions for delivery are set forth here.
- The expected delivery time is specified in the order confirmation, at the checkout and/or on the current product page on the Website. Unless otherwise expressly agreed and if a delivery is delayed for more than 30 working days and the delay is not due to you as Customer, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
- If any package shall be picked up at a specific delivery point, the Customer shall do so within the time specified in the notification. Packages shall normally be retrieved personally with valid identification and order number. The Customer will receive a notification of delivery stating when and where the package shall be picked-up or received. The notification may be made by e-mail, ordinary mail and if the Customer has provided a mobile number, by phone or SMS. PIXID is entitled to charge the Customer a fee of [fee] if the package is not retrieved.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products on the Website a Consumer has a 14 day withdrawal period in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, i.e. the Customer has the right to cancel any purchase by notifying PIXID accordingly within 14 days from when the Customer or its representative received the product ordered (withdrawal period).
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following kind of products:
- products made to the Customer’s specification or which otherwise has been given a clear personalised character; or
- products with broken seals which may not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons (for example protective visors and face masks).
- By accepting these General Conditions, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the right of withdrawal is not valid for any digital content delivered otherwise than by a tangible medium.
- In connection with ordering a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, the Customer will receive clear information. If a product has been sealed, the Customer may not break the seal if the Customer wishes to utilize its right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal ceases accordingly when the Customer breaks the seal. A seal shall also include any technical seal (e.g. serial number).
- If the Customer wishes to withdraw a purchase, the Customer shall, prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period, send a clear message to PIXID [by email to email@example.com]. The Customer shall provide its name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order reference, invoice number and the name of the product in the message.
- If the Customer uses its right of withdrawal, the Customer shall pay for the return shipping costs and is responsible for the condition of the product after the Customer has received the product and during the return shipping. The product shall be returned within 14 days from the date when PIXID was notified of the withdrawal. The product shall be sent well packaged, in good condition and in its original box and/or packaging. Any returns shall be sent to PIXID in accordance with the methods and directions set forth on the Website which you can find here. Depending on the destination, customers may be subject to additional charges in order to receive their package. Such charges include Customs & Duty charges, VAT/local taxes, etc. The aforementioned fees are the sole responsibility of the customer/buyer, even in case of forced return, i.e. prior to the parcel being delivered to the customer. If you require more information on this, please promptly contact our customer support.
- PXID may at time offer returns free of charge for certain products. If return free of charge is applicable, this is set forth on the applicable page for the product on the Website.
- When the Customer withdraws its purchase, PIXID will refund the amount the Customer has paid for the product, including shipping costs. Any additional shipping costs due to the Customer choosing another delivery than the standard delivery offered by PIXID are exempted from refund. Upon return of part of an order, the shipping costs will not be refunded. PIXID is entitled to deduct an amount from the amount to be refunded, which corresponds to the depreciation in value of the product compared to the original value of the product, if and to the extent such depreciation in value is due to Customer having handled the product to a greater extent than necessary to determine its function or characteristics.
- PIXID will pay back the amount without undue delay, no later than within  days from the date PIXID received the Customer notification of withdrawal. However, PIXID may delay repayment until PIXID has received the product or the Customer has provided proof that the product has been returned, e.g. by means of certificate of delivery. Repayment will be made to the Customer by the payment method chosen by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed or if there is any objection for such a repayment.
- Warranty and complaints
- Some of PIXID’s products may be subject to warranties. Information about any warranty period and special conditions for warranties for each product respectively, is set forth on the Website or in these General Conditions. Warranties for products will only cover original manufacturing defects and accordingly not any fault arising upon or after any individual changes of the product’s function and appearance, e.g. rebuilding, upgrading or other configuration of the product. The Customer’s order confirmation constitutes the certificate of warranty.
- The right to file a complaint apply to products which are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. Any Customer who wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered shall contact PIXID, as soon as possible after the defect was discovered, using the contact information set forth on the Website.
- PIXID will carry the cost for the return freight for any approved complaints.
- Once a product, for which a complaint has been filed, is returned and the complaint approved, PIXID will refund the Customer in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation. PIXID reserves the right to refuse any complaint if the product, in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation, proves not to be defective. Upon complaints PIXID complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints or the corresponding authorities in other European countries. You can find more information about the National Board for Consumer Complaints here.
- Force majeure
PIXID is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond PIXID’s control, e.g. general labour dispute, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects and disruptions in infrastructure or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, PIXID shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and PIXID are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
- Changes to the general terms and conditions
PIXID reserves the right to change these General Conditions at all times. Any changes to these General Conditions will be posted on the Website. Changes will become valid once the Customer has accepted the General Conditions (in connection with a new purchase or while browsing the Website), alternatively 30 days after PIXID has informed the Customer of the changes. However, PIXID recommends that the Customer regularly remains updated on the Website in order to become aware of any changes to the General Conditions.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal, the remainder of that provision and all other provisions will remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any provisions determined invalid or unenforceable will be substituted by relevant legal guidance and advice.
- Applicable law and dispute resolutions
- The law governing the contract shall be Swedish law.
- If a dispute cannot be resolved through discussion with PIXID’s customer service, you, as the Customer, may directly submit complaints online via the EU-commissions platform mediation for disputes, which can be found at the following link here. If you submit a complaint via that platform, your submission will automatically be forwarded to the correct national body responsible for resolving disputes. That body will then contact us and try to resolve the dispute without court involvement. In any dispute, PIXID follows the decision of ARN or the respective Dispute Settlement Body. This provision is only applicable on costumers that are consumers.
- If a dispute between PIXID and a costumer that is not a consumer cannot be resolved through discussion with PIXID’s customer service, the dispute will ultimately be resolved by the Swedish courts.
These conditions were established by PIXID AB on XXXX-XX-XX